UP Centre for Pediatric Emergencies has partnered with one of the top importers of children's apparel in the country to develop a mask that is designed for kids' and adolescents' faces. It stays on comfortably and has the features to make them both durable and safe.
Using a soft and breathable cotton-based fabric, the masks have been fit-tested by the doctors at UP to suit a wide range of children's ages and faces.
- Helps reduce the spread of viruses
- Breathable and soft cotton-based fabric
- Flexible non-metallic nose bridge for more secure fit
- Soft plastic adjusters to tailor straps size and avoid pull or strain of the ears
- Safety ring to prevent adjuster from falling
- Fit-tested by a team of professionals to securely cover the widest range of children's faces and ages
Sold as a set of 2 masks and 4 filters
Replacement filter packs also available.